Ladies and gentlemen—fasten your seatbelts! You are about to review author, master motivator, self-proclaimed Business Alchemist, and professional keynote speaker Neil Dempster speak about TEAMWORK.
Video Audience: 90 Team Members within the private sector.
Now that you have viewed Neil's video, you can see why audiences love his energy, his humor, and his provocative, "Don't do what's safe—do what's right" presenting style. Select the appropriate link if you would like more information on his other keynote presentations or his training programs.
Are you planning an event? Hold a date on Neil's calendar to make sure he is available!
Would you like to ask us a question?
This keynote presentation focuses mainly on the individual accountability aspects of high-performing teams. The target audience for this presentation is:
- Team members (both physical or virtual)
- Management personnel responsible for team-based accomplishments
- Employees who need to work more collaboratively
- Interdependent departments/business units
- Training and development personnel
- Human Resources representatives
This speech is available in the following formats:
- Keynote/General Session: 45-90 minutes
- Workshop/Seminar: 2-4 hours
- Small-group training: Half- and Full-day programs
Although this keynote presentation is built upon a solid foundation of research and proven material, Neil takes great pride in customizing each presentation to ensure that it's timely, relevant and exactly what the audience needs to hear. Please select the topics that are most critical to your target audience, and Neil will blend them seamlessly into his speech.
- Team performance
- Team unity and direction
- Effective communications
- Shared responsibility
- Independence versus Interdependence among team members
- How individual actions add or detract from teamwork
- Collaborative success
- Personal accountability to the team
- Trust and loyalty
- Capitalizing on style differences
- Maximizing individual performance to maximize team performance
In addition, as part of his customization, Neil likes to interview 4-5 people who are knowledge experts within your organization and/or industry. He conducts these interviews approximately one month prior to the speaking engagement to ensure that his speech is timely and relevant for the target audience.