Ladies and gentlemen—fasten your seatbelts! You are about to review author, master motivator, self-proclaimed Business Alchemist, and professional keynote speaker Neil Dempster speak about LEADERSHIP.
Audience: 1,100 Managers, Leaders, Mentors, and Coaches
Now that you have viewed Neil's video, you can see why audiences love his energy, his humor, and his provocative, "Don't do what's safe—do what's right" presenting style. Select the appropriate link if you would like more information on his other keynote presentations or his training programs.
Are you planning an event? Hold a date on Neil's calendar to make sure he is available!
Would you like to ask us a question?
Because this keynote presentation focuses on the nuances of leadership, it is not necessary that attendees be in management. As we all know, some of your best leaders may not be in a position of management, yet their informal leadership helps direct your culture. The target audience for this presentation is:
- Your entire management team
- Informal leaders
- Emerging leaders
- High-potential employees
- Human resource professionals
This speech is available in the following formats:
- Keynote/General Session: 45-90 minutes
- Workshop/Seminar: 2-4 hours
- Small-group training: Half- and Full-day programs
Although this keynote presentation is built upon a solid foundation of research and proven material, Neil takes great pride in customizing each presentation to ensure that it's timely, relevant and exactly what the audience needs to hear. Please select the topics that are most critical to your target audience and Neil will blend them seamlessly into his speech.
- Behavioral leadership
- Building a performance culture
- Business excellence
- Communicating vision
- Creativity, innovation and risk taking
- Customer loyalty
- Effective communication
- Mission, goal and strategy alignment
- Succession planning and knowledge transfer
- Trust, credibility, integrity and values
In addition, Neil likes to interview 4-5 people who are knowledge experts within your organization and/or industry. He conducts these interviews approximately one month prior to the speaking engagement to ensure that his speech is timely and relevant for the target audience.
Neil has delivered this speech to many organizations who have requested an alternate title to better align with a conference theme and/or to address a unique situation occurring in their organization or industry.
If you're looking for an alternate title, please scan the list of titles that have been previously used for this presentation. If none of them excite you, please let us know. We would be happy to craft a presentation title that works for your event.
- Behavioral Leadership ™
- Leading in Turbulent Times ™
- Leadership: Moving from Compliance to Commitment ™
- If You're Not Living on the Edge, You're Taking up Too Much Space! ™
- Leading for Commitment ™
- Integrity Leadership: Behaviors Speak the Truth! ™
- Leaders Do What's Right ... Not Just What's Popular! ™