This keynote presentation focuses on the individual, so the target audience would be anyone in a work environment who is being asked to do more with less, be resilient in the face of constant change, increase production without compromising quality, work better together on a team, be a continuous learner (mostly on-the-job), and still have a positive attitude!
Now, that would describe just about everyone, wouldn't it?
That reality is why this presentation is so powerful for individuals at any level within the organization—everyone needs to grow with the flow and become a quick-change artist to be successful in today's workplace!
Although each keynote presentation has a foundation of material that is always utilized, Neil takes great pride in customizing each presentation to ensure that it's timely, relevant and exactly what the audience needs to hear. Please select the topics that are most critical to your target audience, and Neil will blend them seamlessly into his speech.
- Becoming your personal best
- Change resilience and adaptability
- Continuous learning
- Performance and efficiency
This speech is available in the following formats:
Keynote/General Session: 60-90 minutes
Workshop/Seminar: 1.5 - 2 hours
Small-group training: 1.5 hour workshops delivered multiple times during the day
Neil has delivered this speech to many organizations who have requested an alternate title to better align with a conference theme and/or to address a unique situation occurring in their organization or industry.
If you're looking for an alternate title, please scan the list of titles that have been previously used for this presentation. If none of them excite you, please let us know. We would be happy to craft a presentation title that works for your event.
- Challenged by Change? Grow With the Flow!
- Behave Yourself into a New Way of Thinking
- You are the 'I' in Quality
- TeimWork® —Putting the 'I' back into Teamwork
- Inspect, Correct, and Perfect what you Expect
- Learning to Earning—The Power of Incremental Improvement
- Competencies are Constantly Challenged by Change—Are You Ready?
- Why Very Little Learning is Happening in the "Learning" Organization
- Learning, Growing, Developing . . . Performing!